LE BEAUTY EDIT: 6 FAVE PRODUCTS FOR EVERYDAY.
Still more and more into beauty and self care these past couple months. Here are the 6 products I've been using almost everyday for the past year, so definitely recommend them:
1. My fragrance: it's a great price point and people keep asking me what my fragrance is (I guess that's a good sign).
2. Serums, serums and serums - love the light, more fluid texture serums have, with strong nourishing properties. Like this Super Glow or Super Bounce from Glossier.
3. CHANEL Le Lift Crème Fine: really moisturizing but with a light, non sticky texture. And it smells so good.
4. Natural oils like this one I got from Peet Rivko. I'm really into natural beauty products that are more respectful of the environment and of people's health. I also got almond oil from Whole Foods.
5. Grown Alchemist hand cream: the best, most nourishing, non greasy hand creams of all times. Period.
6. Glossier priming moisturizer: good base with a light texture, but honestly, mostly pretty on the bathroom shelf.